This week I have been teaching the new “Managing System Center Operations Manager 2007” course. It is a 5-day course with a mix of theory, instructor led teaching and hands on labs. My understanding is that we were first in the world to carry out this course, outside Microsoft. It was a very instructive week and I want to thank all students, Swedish as well as international participants, for great discussions.
This course contains the following headings:
- Module 1: Installing System Center Operations Manager 2007
- Module 2: Using the Operations Console
- Module 3: Configuring Management Group and Agent Settings
- Module 4: Agent Installation
- Module 5: Management Packs
- Module 6: Reporting
- Module 7: Agentless Exception Monitoring
- Module 8: Audit Collection Services
- Module 9: Using Operations Manager 2007 Command shell
- Module 10: Complex Environments
- Module 11: Migrating from MOM 2005 to Operations Manager 2007
The course is preparing for the 70-400 exam, MCTS (Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist): System Center Operations Manager 2007, Configuration.
If you have any questions regarding this course or other System Center courses, send me a e-mail.