Ops Mgr SP1 RC0 is here. You can download it from MS Connect, here. This version will support upgrade to the final version of SP1. The final version will be public around mid febuari 2008.
Some of the news in SP1 RC0
- Improved performance when working in the console
- Improved advanced search in the console
- Support for both SNMP v1 and SNMP v2 network devices
- Support for exporting diagrams to Visio VDX format
- Support for copy/paste from the alert details pane (Ctrl+C and Ctrl+V)
- RMS encryption key backup wizard
- Support to copy views between management packs
- Both the repeatcount and override summary function are improved
- Scripts can noe be used for diagnostic tasks
- Enable to publish a report to for example sharepoint services web sites
- ACS is now supported on the Management and Gateway server roles
- ACS forwarding can be enable with command shell script
Read more about What’s New in Operations Manager 2007 Service Pack 1, here
If you want to discuss the service pack please join the SP1 news group at microsoft.public.opsmgr.sp1 at news.microsoft.com. I recommend JetBrains Omea Readers as news group reader, you can download it here. More information about Microsoft news groups here.