We are excited to announce the Preview release of Inside Azure Management is now available, with more than 500 pages covering many of the latest monitoring and management features in Microsoft Azure!
March 27, 2019] We are excited to announce the Preview release of Inside Azure Management is now available, with more than 500 pages covering many of the latest monitoring and management features in Microsoft Azure!
This FREE e-book is written by Microsoft MVPs Tao Yang, Stanislav Zhelyazkov, Pete Zerger, and Kevin Greene, along with Anders Bengtsson.
Description: “Inside Azure Management” is the sequel to “Inside the Microsoft Operations Management Suite”, featuring end-to-end deep dive into the full range of Azure management features and functionality, complete with downloadable sample scripts.
The chapter list in this edition is shown below:
- Chapter 1 – Intro
- Chapter 2 – Implementing Governance in Azure
- Chapter 3 – Migrating Workloads to Azure
- Chapter 4 – Configuring Data Sources for Azure Log Analytics
- Chapter 5 – Monitoring Applications
- Chapter 6 – Monitoring Infrastructure
- Chapter 7 – Configuring Alerting and notification
- Chapter 8 – Monitor Databases
- Chapter 9 – Monitoring Containers
- Chapter 10 – Implementing Process Automation
- Chapter 11 – Configuration Management
- Chapter 12 – Monitoring Security-related Configuration
- Chapter 13 – Data Backup for Azure Workloads
- Chapter 14 – Implementing a Disaster Recovery Strategy
- Chapter 15 – Update Management for VMs
- Chapter 16 – Conclusion
Download your copy here